Discover Our Air Freight
Keas Logistic’ Airfreight is fast-moving, challenging and constantly changing – it’s the nature of the business. Around the globe capacity and demand can change in the blink of an eye so it’s essential to have a partner who provides stability and reliability to maintain your supply chain’s total integrity. Whether your shipments fly in the bellies of commercial planes or require specialist freighter aircraft to move them, We can provide tailor-made solutions for your all your airfreight.
We are one of the largest air freight transportation providers in the world, offering a full and comprehensive package of premium, value-added services and specialist products all of which are specifically tailor-made for you. Across our worldwide network you can choose the service which best suits your needs. From Alaska to Zanzibar and everywhere in between, your local airfreight expert is just a click or a call away.
We offer transportation, import, export and cross trading by air, sea-air, courier and charter. We manage weekly consolidations to and from the Far East, USA and Australia / New Zealand.
- Priority-, Express- and Standard-service
- Daily in- and outbound airfreight consolidation
- Airfreight export consolidation center
- European distribution services FTL/LTL
- Charters and project
- Door to door deliveries
- Fashion Logistics
Keas Logistic in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Keas Logistic In US
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Keas Logistics ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.