Discover Our Supply Chain Solution
Keas Logistic Today’s global marketplace is characterized by complex challenges driven by dramatic seasonal fluctuations in market demand. Cost pressures from many directions mean SKU and activity profiling are essential to stay on top of what’s happening in your distribution center.
To compete effectively in this environment, customers must balance inventories, utilize the best IT support for order processing while at the same time increasing profitability through the flexibility and efficiency of their supply chains.
We are fully conversant in what makes a supply chain tick and translates its knowledge into evolving, improving solutions which are innovative, efficient, and scalable whatever your operations’ size.
Keas Logistic in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Keas Logistic In UK
- Supports U.K. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Keas Logistics ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.